Interview Questions You Should Prepare For
Ensure you have done your homework on the operation, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- What questions do you have of me?
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- What is your availability to start? Do you have any holidays planned? Can you work the advertised hours?
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- Drawing upon your experience, what do you believe the major benefits will be to this organisation if we were to offer you the role?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
Sources (Updated May 2018):
We hope you enjoyed this article and that you have a greater insight into what is required to secure a well paid 4 job, part time job or contract. Whilst securing a job can often be a challenge, securing a job which advances your career is an even bigger challenge. The Career Advice
resources were last updated January 2019 and are aimed to help you decide such things as whether you stay in the same role for more than 4 to 6 years or whether you are being underpaid $8,082 (or possibly overpaid) as a 4. Hirers benefit by viewing suggested salaries or wages, and can even use our Position Description Builder quickly tailored to their organisation's employment culture. As an enterprise, if you have 4 employment needs Australia wide, please call us on 1300 790 330 for expert temping from the top staff agency team. At Staffing we are fortunate that with our hard fort reputation as being one of the top staffing agencies in Australia (often ranked between 4 and 6), the majority of candidates and companies are referred to us. If you found us by searching for temp services roles, temp staff staff agency, 4x38, temp services recruitment agency, temping or temp services career then we look forward to helping you with your company's employment requirements or helping you accelerate your career.
For more Temp Services Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: