10 Most Common Interview Questions
Ensure you have done your homework on the company, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- What questions do you have of me?
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- What is your availability to start? Do you have any holidays planned? Can you work the advertised hours?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
Sources (Updated August 2018):
What is the cost of recruitment in Australia? News Article, Act Temp Agency Temp Staff, Canberra Temp Work, Canberra Temp Job, Act Temp Employment Agency, Canberra Temp Career, Temp, Temp Agency, Temping, Act Temp Recruitment Agency, Act Temp Agency Temp Staff, Canberra Temp Work, Canberra, ACT
READ MORE >
READ MORE >