- Temp Agency Solutions
10 Questions You Are Likely To Be Asked In An Interview
Ensure you have done your homework on the organisation, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- What questions do you have of me?
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
- Drawing upon your experience, what do you believe the major benefits will be to this organisation if we were to offer you the role?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
- Why should we hire you?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
Sources (Updated April 2018):
5 Questions You Should Ask Your Prospective New Boss News Article, Temporary Employment Agencies, Temporary Work Agencies, Job Agencies Near Me, Temp Employment Agencies, Temporary Services, Temp Agency Solutions, Casual Staff, Temp Staff, Temp Jobs, Temping Agencies Work, Sydney Temping Agency, Australia
READ MORE >
READ MORE >