6 Things You Want To Know Before Saying "Yes" To A Job Offer
As a candidate preparing your questions for an interview is often as important and preparing your answers to the recruiters questions. Here are some general questions:
- If offered the position, what are the key 3 things I would need to achieve in the first 12-months?
- Do you have any concerns about my candidacy for the role? (If so, politely try to address them.)
- What are some challenges that will face me if selected for the role?
- What is the top priority for the person in this position over the next three months?
- What are the qualities of successful managers in this organisation?
Sources (Updated November 2018):
the career journey lasts a lifetime with most people repeating the cycle of seeking new employment 7 to 15 times over their lifetime. At Staffing we are committed to providing you with career advice and resources to assist you in this journey. We hope you found this article of interest, and that is assists you in your search for the perfect job, whether it be jobs, a 4 career or role. Our Australia team of recruiting specialists are consistently recognised in the top 6 recruitment agencies Australia wide. If you are a job seeker then click on the Find Work
button to upload your resume and be matched to Staffing's job database, including 4 roles in Australia. Alternatively, if you are an Employer then call us on 1300 790 330 to discover how we can help turn your executive assistant contractor cbd, executive personal assistant contractor melb cbd or qualified personal assistant contractor business' employment needs into a Staffing solution!
For more Casual Contactors Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: