10 Most Common Interview Questions
Ensure you have done your homework on the company, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- What is your availability to start? Do you have any holidays planned? Can you work the advertised hours?
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- What questions do you have of me?
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
Sources (Updated May 2018):
We hope you enjoyed this article and that you have a greater insight into what is required to secure a well paid 3 job, part time job or contract. Whilst securing a job can often be a challenge, securing a job which advances your career is an even bigger challenge. The Career Advice
resources were last updated December 2018 and are aimed to help you decide such things as whether you stay in the same role for more than 2 to 5 years or whether you are being underpaid $6,524 (or possibly overpaid) as a 3. Employers benefit by viewing suggested salaries or wages, and can even use our Position Description Builder quickly tailored to their company's employment circumstances. As an enterprise, if you have 3 recruiting needs Australia wide, please call us on 1300 790 330 for expert temping from the highest rated staffing agency team. At Staffing we are fortunate that with our hard fort reputation as being one of the top employment agencies in Australia (often ranked between 4 and 7), the majority of candidates and companies are referred to us. If you found us by searching for temporary work agencies, temp services near me, 4x38, temp work, temping or temp employment then we look forward to helping you with your organisation's employment requirements or helping you accelerate your career.
For more Temping Agency Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: